- Will the reputation system also include the forum or will they remain separate?
We intend to keep the Cookies system and the Reputation System separate. The more you hang out around the forums, you're bound to get more Cookies from users who like your posts. There may be plans in the future if we wish to incorporate these in our site.
- How does reputation on the SH effect the forum if it does at all?
Anyone with a valid Scripting Helpers account can use the forums. Whatever you create on the forums will stay on the forums.
- Will the blogs stay on the SH site or will they be posted on the forum?
Blog posts will remain live. We do not intend for the forums to replace them. The forums are more of a community discussion separate from the Q&A-based forum format and the Blog Posts we provide. Blog posts are more of publications for scripting tips or website updates.
Are you allowed to ask for payment for scripts ect. in this forum?
Community Guidelines are enforced here. You may not ask for payment.
- I know this is a new system but would there be plans for merging the two chat systems and notification, e.g. notification on SH would also show up in the forum and vice versa.
- Would it be possible to sync all users bios so changes on the forum would reflect in the SH site, if ppl wanted this?
I will pass these suggestions on to the development team.
Lastly thank you for the cool forum, we are all happy :3
It's been a long awaited feature.