Happy New Year!

• I'm happy because it's the new year, and that means more opportunities to better ourselves and learn!

Going into the new year, personally, I want to be more productive. Someone I look up to in that regard is @Pyrondon. He always seems to be doing something, while I'm laid back eating Cheetos.

I'm also excited to see the future of this forum, and the SH site.

Happy new year, everyone!

• Administrators

Awww, that's really sweet. I like to look up to you OldPalHappy, you are always so polite and sweet to everyone all the time, it's an amazing example to set for everyone and definitely something that the world needs more of.

• @eryn I plan my attack, soon.

xD

Thank you. I look up to most people in the community. You're so smart, which is something I greatly strive for.

• I was with family and didn't have the chance to see these kind words, thank you! I can't even begin to list all of the people I look up to on SH for one reason or another; it's such a wonderful community with so many unique people and I'm glad I get to be to be a part of it. (And, for the record, I'm not actually always doing something, but thank you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

• @Pyrondon Don't ruin the illusion. :P

• Happy New Years!

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.