Level three was a bit less fun overall for me, but it also had the most fun project.
Let's jump right in!
Because I was lazy, I just printed the information.
The real trick is simply using a
Local Script that runs on the client, and getting the
mouse target. This one was rather simple, so let's move on.
This one I thought was going to be hard, until I found out that you can change the player's appearance rather easily.
Here's the link that really helped me.
I went pretty simple here and used
BodyPosition after creating a part. I just kept setting the BodyPosition's Position to behind the character.
Using the first eye we made, I simply adding a
ray and casted it towards the character. If the first thing it hit wasn't the character, discontinue the rest of the code, else keep going.
This one I had the most trouble out of all of them. I had such trouble because I'm net very good with
BodyMovers. I ended up going for a
lerp method, which is really bad. If you made a good gun that shoots real bullets, let me see it. :P
This one was my favorite. It wasn't hard math, so I managed getting it done very quickly. The real trick is setting the CFrame of the new Trunk/Leaves to half their size plus have the size of the thing you're spawning them into.
You can take a look at all my solutions here.
Thank you for reading, and I hope this encourages you to take on more projects, and try out new solutions!