aloopi - Another Lua OOP Implementation

• Hey everybody,

I made this library after playing around in Python for like 3 minutes (the reason why I can't learn another programming language).

It hasn't gone through much testing so please let me know of any issues.

• Hey this is really cool just looking at the docs! I think my favorite feature you have here is static typing for dictionaries (I'm not sure I've seen that before in lua user libraries). I sometimes frequent the LOVE2D forums (a lua game engine) and I think they would love this too over there (consider posting, I did a quick search and didn't see aloopi).

Notably whenever I need object-oriented-ness I use 30log (github). Also on the LOVE2D wiki is Middleclass (github). I only have time in the day to check out the forums rather than playing with all of these cool creations in-depth, but I'll give you a bookmark in my browser!

Keep up the good work! Wait, what does this have to do with python?

• @kools
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Right now, I want to introduce this library to a smaller audience so I can get feedback and work on fixing bugs and adding features. However, once I develop this library further and optimize it, I'll be sure to share it on the LOVE2D forums (first impressions are important).

Also, I brought up Python because I've based parts of the syntax on how you would write type annotations in that language.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.