My WIP Space game, "Evolution Alpha"

• Before You Play It, Notice:
    The game is in HEAVY Alpha and is currently being upgraded. Notice as you play, bugs are common and are being fixed. Also, the game is not supper-duper fun, (yet) but there's at least something cool to do in it. The game also might be a little confusing so if you don't know how to play, please don't leave a negative response. If you have something bad to say about it, please refrain from saying it. I work hard on this game.

About:
    Evolution is a game where you are alone in your own little solar system and you need to build it up and bring it back to life! You are in charge of taking care of virtual human-like creatures on a planet. You can choose if a planet can be habitable or not, and build a solar system! (Before playing, please read the Notice on the top of the article, thank you and have fun!)
    Evolution Alpha 🌎

• @Chez_Guy said in My WIP Space game, "Evolution Alpha":

If you have something bad to say about it, please refrain from saying it. I work hard on this game.

At least I guess it is not a "superhero tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon tycoon"
    which DanTDM loves and says in his status "I LOVE THIS GAME OMG SO GOOOD!!!!!", said by a cheap ad.

(Just kidding lmao)
    Anyways didn't play yet.

• @Aimarekin

Sorry if there are typos, got really confused xd

• @Aimarekin Yeah lol I'd never make that kinda game. If you want to try it, then go for it! :)

• Nice for a start! Really liking it!:sunglasses: Cool!

• @NewRobloxhighschool Thank you so much for trying it and for the positive feedback! <3 You really helped me! :)

• It's good, donated :)

• @Chez_Guy Sorry to be, you know, THAT GUY, but... the saying in the message at the start is supposed to be "bite off more than you can chew", not "chew off more than you can bite." Might wanna fix that.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.