Favorite Quote Chain

• Write one of your favorite quotes and comment on the one above.
    Here's one of mine: When will the lesson be learned! You cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth! ~ Churchill

• opening doors are fun

• Not always.

The following quote is a constant reminder to me since it relates to me in every way. : "A little boredom is a dangerous thing."

• Yep, ever heard the proverb: "Idle hands are the devil's playground"? Another quote that I like is: "If you are coasting you're going downhill.".

• @Phlegethon5778 "U simply cant." ~ dyon0

• "You only have one life, who knows when you're gonna die, so make the most out of it."

• That is why cats are so lazy. They have nine lives so they can afford to do nothing. One of my most favorite quotes of all is this one: "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." ~C. S. Lewis

• trains are fun

• Administrators

“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”

― Rob Siltanen

• "Everything harmonizes with me, which is harmonious to thee, o Universe. Nothing for me is too early or too late, which is in due time for thee. Everything is fruit to me which thy seasons bring, o nature; from thee are all things, in thee are all things, to thee all things return." - Marcus Aurelius

• "come on now just clear shimedore2000 and you'll get access to the club" --some guy on a forum that i never heard of

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.