add a block button for this site

• This post is deleted!

• @incapaz

SUPPORT 100%, I can't wait to block those users who are continously reposting topics! :/

• This post is deleted!

• @incapaz

;-;

WHY U NO LIEK MEH?!

• This post is deleted!

• It is funny how you stated that. Instead of a "Block" Button, I suggest we add Answer Moderation, which essentially allows us to discard the pointless answers. I have encountered many and I can safely say that it isn't just me who cringes when reading them.

• I wish there was a moderation claim that was something like Made a question only to answer it themself in the question body

• This post is deleted!

• @incapaz

Oh, I thought you were talking about a block button in the forum! Well, I'd like it if there is a block button in the forum, but I see it pointless at scriptinghelpers (excepting the chat), because scriptinghelpers is not about relating with users, you just encounter one and probably you won't see it again. Although, like in all webpages that use user to user interaction, there is a probability of that someone could start "stalking" you. Then, I think, when you report someone, it should be automatically blocked. Otherwise, I think it's just a disturbing button.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.