[FORUM BUG] Profile Picture Not Saving

• So when I first entered the forum I tested out the profile icon and background, and was relativity pleased with it. The pictures I used were just test images to see if it actually worked (lets call the picture I used x), which it did. After that I removed the icon and background so I could change them to a picture I actually wanted, but ran into a problem. When I clicked save, the picture would revert to the newest upload I tried, instead it reverted back to x (the first picture). I tried multiple different picture in different file locations, but still no success. The odd part about this is I can revert back to the default image (for e it's the letter T), but still if I try to upload from the default, it will still go back to x. Not quite sure what to do here...

TL;DR: Trying to change profile icon or background for a second time will just revert back to the first picture used for it.

• I had this same problem ... I tested the profile picture just to see if it worked right ... and now it's stuck as that picture!

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.