How did we get our usernames?

• @Perci1 Seems like every username is taken, so you have to ruin it with numbers.

I'm surprised my name wasn't taken. First username I tried, too.

Edit:

Actually I think I tried OldManHappy first, then went with OldPalHappy because OldManHappy was taken.

• My original username was Droid949 because I was really into Starwars back in 2010 and Droid was taken, so I added a few numbers on like anyone else. Later though, I wanted a username that wasn't so spoiled by numbers. I ended up swapping the D in Droid with Troid and figured I could add an 'it' to the username to make it seem more full. No, my story really isn't that deep, but it's a story! :P

• My original username (riorex18) was a combination of my name, my favourite Star Wars: The Clone Wars character's name, and my birthday.

EmeraldSlash came from me liking emeralds and the colour green.

TheDeadlyPanther came from me liking panthers :cat:

• @TheDeadlyPanther I wanted a name that was more original, but also one that wasn't just words but a name.
    Instead, I just picked craft smash build after hearing there was this one TV show called destroy build destroy that I never watched, lol. The reason was because that TV show came on after clone wars, so secretly my name is referencing a TV program that came on after my favorite one, clone wars.

Though, I have always referred to myself as Trinto Plasmanode, my clone wars adventures in game name.

• My username comes from 2011 when I first started playing Roblox and Minecraft (the unholy duo)

Consists of my Favorite Letter (probably easier to just say my name starts with it...)
    Favorite food
    and Favorite Number.
    M Bacon 15

The newer username I use around when possible: Nowaru is based off of the namesake of Noire from the Hyperdimension Neptunia Series. It also takes advantage of the current age of usernames where names without hanging numbers look
    (sleeker?)

• My username is my real life nickname and it is kind of like a variation of my name.

• Global Moderator

so I was registering for club penguin right

and "shayne" was taken, so was "shayne32" (my name + favorite number at the time)

so then I tried "shayner32" and it worked and it stuck with me. to this day I have no idea why I picked R, it's not even the first letter to my middle/last name or anything

• I wasn't caring much about Roblox, so when I signed up, I chose the name of a random TV series character. But it was already picked, so I used his nickname in the series.

Well, it's kind of bad, but I'm not gonna change it now.

• Global Moderator

My username came from some other website(I forget what it was). I tried to put just "Antonio" but it was taken, so it recommended I use "antonio6643", so I did. I guess it just stuck with me.

• Global Moderator

Well you see, plants have stems and zombies are ghouls yeah?

It sort of derived from Plants vs. Zombies.

I like it though so I use it for everything now ;D

• I created my Roblox account in 2010. I was so creative that I decided to use my full name and remove 1 letter ;)

• I got no idea.

I was Krypton397 on Youtube at a time and didn't wanna use the same name.

Then I changed to Dame_Lillard, because, well, go Blazers.

• I made this when I was 10 (2009). So yeah.

• I chose ChipioIndustries because my friends were joking that I (Chip) was going to be the one with a billion dollars in 10 years. But that's kinda lame, so I'll talk about HUEWE4.

My current ROBLOX account is actually my 4th account. I originally created HUEWE, and then HUEWE2 AND HUEWE3. Then my friend created an account for me called HUEWE4, and this was my first account that did not have safechat enabled. (Remember when safechat was a thing and we couldn't change our game's names and descriptions? Good times.) Now, I played Webkinz before ROBLOX, so that's where HUEWE came from.

I chose that name because it was the name of the character in one of those audiobooks that came with a Wendy's kid's meal. I think it was called Zombies Don't Play Soccer. So there you go, my original username is derived from a long-forgotten CD somewhere.

• Well.. I like ducks. But my original account, that I created when I was 8 or something, I think I didn't like numbers but I just typed random letters, "szss". I don't know why. Later on I noticed I just spammed free model places with the account and I didn't like the name, but I had to pay to get this account: I lost all my old egg hunt, free or tix gift and classic tix hats.

• I chose my username b/c I wanted to come up with a cool username when the name-change update came, and I came up with TheeDeathCaster; thought it was cool. :)

Although, I miss my old username: stormdragon23
    That came from when I played W101, b/c the Thunder/ Lighting class - there was a dragon spell - looked awesome to me, and was the most powerful when I played, so I went with stormdragon on R, but it was already taken, so I chose to add 23 at the end, thus how I came to stormdragon23. :)
    (I miss my original acc name. T-T If I had the R currency, I'd change it back. Ah well.)

• Please do not hate for replying an old post lol

Well, where I live, the secondary languague is Basque (A languague, idk how to define it. I mean, how do you define a languague? xD ) and in Basque -ekin means "With".

So my name is Aimar. What if I make my name mean "With Aimar"?

So, I named myself "Aimarekin" (Aimar -ekin)

• You know how websites suggest a different username when one is taken? That's mine.

My actual name is Evan, and, because I didn't want to risk anyone I knew irl to recognize my Roblox account, I didn't want to use my real name, so I stuck my first initial to the most common and simplistic name I could think of, Bob. But, eBob was taken. 'Try ProtectiveEBob instead'. So, I did. And I haven't bothered changing it to anything better. Too lazy.

• For my current user, I got the name from Waddles the pig from Gravity Falls, however, I first thought that the name was spelt "Waddels" so since I loved the show I made my user after it.

• My friend told me he wanted the name Thundermaker300 but he had TBC and I had OBC and I got it before him

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.