Why does Roblox Studio suddenly have insanely high mouse sensitivity and how can I fix it?

• (moved this question here because the last one I wrote was written off as off topic)

Every time I try to do something in studio it's annoying because of how sensitive the camera rotation is. I also noticed that in the actual Roblox player, every time I join a game the mouse sensitivity and graphics settings reset to the default settings. I tried looking up answers but it was just flooded with really old posts back when mouse sensitivity wasn't a thing talking about adding it. Everything was working fine yesterday. I don't know why everything's going crazy all of a sudden.

• Global Moderator

I did notice a change with the mouse sensitivity with the latest studio updates as well. I tried changing studio's settings but it didn't do anything.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

@steven73598233 as for your in-game mouse sensitivity and graphics settings, did you set them from a studio test play, or from a real server? If I'm not mistaken, your game settings do not save if you change them from studio. However if you close studio and start a real game, then change your settings and exit, they should save.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.