Looking For A Development Team, Available Job Roles Listed Below.

• Hi, My name is Komrad. Some of you may know me from BattleOps, WarShock and Operation Scorpion.

I have recently been engaged within some gameplay that I have seen on YouTube and I thought what better not to replicate this on Roblox as it can bring great money. I however cannot create this game alone since my skills are limited down to UI Designing, Simple Programming, GFX and Marketing.

Payment for the team will be in percentages depending on amount of work done.

Job Roles Available:
    Highly Experienced Scripter - I expect you to be able to program anything I want, how I want.
    Builder - I expect high detailed and optimized building.
    Gun Builder - I expect you to be able to create high detailed weapons that are optimized for Roblox.

Please Message Me On Discord If Interested: Komrad #1294

• This post is deleted!

• said in Looking For A Development Team, Available Job Roles Listed Below.:

Komrad #1294

So you want... 5 people in your team with no set payment except "Payment for the team will be in the percentages depending on the amount of work done?" and there isn't any more details except a bunch of non-sense that likely won't happen, especially with standards like those with such lessen details in that paragraph?

My point is please add more detail; I don't understand what game this is for, nobody does. We wish to know what this project is about before contacting you, and wasting our time.

• @SmartNode The only reason I have not said the game idea is because I fear that someone else may come and take it.
    For payment like I said it overall depends on your role and how much you do but if you want it more detailed then here you go:

Me: 30%
    Scripter: 25%
    Builder: 10%
    Gun Builder: 15%

• @KomradGames Here at Scripting Helpers nobody is here to steal anything. By being extremely broad and non-descriptive you're just wasting people's time who are interested in working with you. It's not the first time someone steals ideas in Roblox. If you're really scared about that then your idea is bad.

• "If you're really scared about that then your idea is bad."

If he came up with a really good idea and want to make sure nobody steals it that's perfectly understandable

• @RedcommanderV2 Who cares. Why should we waste our time and get in contact with OP only to find out the game idea sucked. I want to know firsthand before contacting.

• Ok, as many of you have requested for me to tell you my idea, the idea that I hope to create is Battlefield 5 within Roblox. I hope to create almost an exact copy within Roblox keeping the realism and gameplay while keeping everything stable for the majority of the population.

• @KomradGames Phantom Forces already exists lol

• Let him dream, dreamers want to dream something great, and could top games already out there.. It's innovation

• I'm not a scripter, but I am a very professional builder. I hope you will hire me, but I expect to get paid.

• @Ron1Ronja I hope you don't bump old threads, start your own hire request

• @sjr04Alt

why not?

• This post is deleted!
  • Banned

@KomradGames said in Looking For A Development Team, Available Job Roles Listed Below.:

ds on your role and how much you do but if you want it more detailed then here you go:

WHY? why builders only 10% ???? For real builders, like me. I can build detailed models like ones in jailbreak. i was going to join but nvm

• @Bowser_Films

From your description, you more look like a kid.
    Don't say you're a real builder that could do games that get on the front page, it just makes you look bad. Saying that you're "very cool" doesn't make you look cool.

• wow this is still going.

@Bowser_Films pls no

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.