PLEASE ADD REPLYING TO COMMENTS!

• I seriously don't like having to go back to a question that I comment on every 5 minutes and then not look back to it for hours only to find out they did "reply". There should be a button next to the comment that will notify the user in their notifications that their comment was replied to, starting with @username and doing @username will automatically mention that user.

• I agree. It is really annoying when having a conversation in the comments on how to fix their problem to have to check for an answer all the time. Even if they commented under your answer then you have to comment under their question to keep the conversation going.

• @incapaz

I agree.
    You should definitely can @tag in replies, but not in questions, it would be absurd because of people tagging for no reason, and the person being tagged must be involved with the question, meaning it commented on the question or any answers, created the question, posted an answer or upvoted/downvoted.

Please Moderators, take note of this!

• True, It should have that. But if you want notifications for when somebody replied, go down your screen and You will have all choices of notifications if you want to know when somebody replied or something like this, thank you!

• @DjMusa2 You only get notified if someone comments on your question or answer. There is no proper system for mentioning others in comments.

• @Aimarekin Pretty sure in the forum you can only mention users if they have replied to a thread. That can be implemented to comment replies.

• @incapaz Sorry.

@incapaz said:

@DjMusa2 You only get notified if someone comments on your question or answer. There is no proper system for mentioning others in comments.

• @DjMusa2 im not mad at you lol

• Lol ok. Thank you still.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.