[REQUEST] Anyone Want to Take My Offer for Military Equipment?

• @incapaz say wat
    What's the post link?

• @TheAlphaStigma The one you posted

• @incapaz omg im dying and im alrdy ded

• @TheAlphaStigma lol

• @incapaz

I never said that it was violating the rules, it isn't just annoying, please don't argue about my opinion, because I think that this request was totally unnecessary why would we want his thankfulness in return? He also said scripting helpers is bad.

• @WilliamEdwin380 Hey man, sorry to break it to you but, we do not have "customer service". Anyone who is part of ScriptingHelpers is not obligated to help anyone. We help if we want to. This is not meant to be a business. It is meant to be a platform on which devs can come together and (of their own free will) help each other out. This channel is called "Collaboration Requests" notice the word "Requests". There is no guarantee that someone will want to help you. Especially if you are offering the equivalent of nothing. I would be glad to be thanked, sure. However, if I cannot pay my bills after working for you, I won't work for you. Time is valuable and if you cannot pay a good price for our valuable time, we will not work for you. It is that simple. So consider learning to script yourself or paying someone some cash.

• @Phlegethon5778 I think he means the "Contact a Human" thing. Where you send an email. I'm not sure though

• @Phlegethon5778

Lol, he won't give you free donuts, coffee, tea, All he will give you is thankfulness.

• Global Moderator

Closing thread as it is nothing but a joke.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.