[REQUEST] Anyone Want to Take My Offer for Military Equipment?

• When you start in the group the default rank is citizen. So our citizens can be from anywhere and we can call them up to find you.

• Calling it: bait thread.

• @TheAlphaStigma It's too funny to be bait, I think it's legit lol. And admins, just disable OP's ability to answer questions... https://scriptinghelpers.org/questions/67226/how-do-you-weld-a-toolin-other-words-attach-them-together

• WOW. I AM SOOOOOO SCARED!

• Global Moderator

@WilliamEdwin380 That's a load of bullshit. It's just an excuse to take all the credit for yourselves.

You say you do this "for their convenience", that you "don't want their inbox to be spammed with unwanted messages, and friend requests, [...]". Who is to say that is a problem to your programmer? Maybe they don't care at all about spam. After all, we already all get spam, what difference would it make to receive a bit more or a bit less?

You don't have the right to take that decision for your contractor(s). It should be up to your programmer to decide where credit is due, not to you.

• Global Moderator

@WilliamEdwin380 Oh no, not the lawyers! :anguished:

If you really want to hire a programmer then let me tell you, you're doing it wrong.

• @Link150 bullcrap* pls

• @WilliamEdwin380

I'm soooo scared. Oh my god, you've got members in Asia that can track me EVEN if I don't live there! xDD

If I was in your group and you told me to search for a random guy you don't even know I'd tell you not to disturb me with stupidnesses.

Just look around, you're not gonna get help from a scripter by "threatening" us! We aren't going to eat your lies, nobody believes in you!

And please don't go to another site requesting same. Nobody will accept! It's dumb to accept!

• @WilliamEdwin380 Are there benefits? If you are going to pay me in thankfulness I need to know if there are any benefits. I want some kind of real life payment after all. Will you give me a percentage of what you make from the game(assuming it is successful)? Are there free meals? Do I get donuts for breakfast every day? Do I get insurance as a benefit? Is there a signing bonus? Tell me what kind of benefits you provide and I might consider it(heavy emphasis on might). Also nobody believes you. You don't have members all over the world who will track us down on the whim of a child(or maybe a little older). It is all just nonsense. Please refrain from filling the channel with idiocy.

• @Phlegethon5778

There are no benefits at all. You don't get credit, neither paid. You get nothing.

• @Aimarekin ^

and @WilliamEdwin380 here is your entire goddamn script;

while true do
        local part = Instance.new("Part")
        part.Parent = workspace -- won't affect performance at all 
        part.Position = Vector3.new(math.random(-256, 256), math.random(-256, 256), math.random(-256, 256))
        part.Size = Vector3.new(math.random(-256, 256), math.random(-256, 256), math.random(-256, 256))
        part.BrickColor = BrickColor.Random()
        part.Transparency = math.random()
        wait()
    end

won't lag ur game at all

• @incapaz

You made a mistake, the wait() must be removed, it'll lag out the game xD

while true do
        local part = Instance.new("Part")
        part.Parent = workspace -- won't affect performance at all 
        part.Position = Vector3.new(math.random(-256, 256), math.random(-256, 256), math.random(-256, 256))
        part.Size = Vector3.new(math.random(-256, 256), math.random(-256, 256), math.random(-256, 256))
        part.BrickColor = BrickColor.Random()
        part.Transparency = math.random()
    end

• @Aimarekin oh true i was just making a lag simulator game in studio so i forgot hahah!! n XD

• @WilliamEdwin380

Sorry, I wouldn't do this'. first thing, I am not good at scripting, which it explains everything under THIS script (epic fail script)

script.Parent.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
    2 2 script.Parent.Parent.Visible = not script.Parent.Parent.Visibile
    3 3 end)

It was supposed to be for a start menu,

Also, no, You have to give credit and yes you have control of it, Dont say no.

I think that is all,,I am just saying my opinion, i am bad at scripting and I am new, so you will need to collaborate like we all collaborate, so just start by sending the script and we will correct it.

• OP is unrealistic and expects people to work for free. That's not how it works.

1.) Why would people work with you and they don't get anything from it?
    2.) It's up to the programmer if they want to be credited or not; it'd be nice if they were, however.
    3.) Why not compensate the programmer for their hard work? It's stupid to even think of hiring a programmer to code a game and expect them not to accept payment. (Even if a programmer (somehow) said no to payment, at least try to come up with a way to compensate them!)
    4.) Threatening people to help you? Ridiculous!
    5.)

Our group has members worldwide. You cannot hide.

Jesus! I wouldn't want to work with someone/people who do that kind of stuff.
    6.) You expect people to work with you after all of this?
    7.) You spam on other people's questions about if they wanna be hired. Keywords on other people's questions.

TL;DR This's like a "How to NOT". OP is also unrealistic and his "requests" are too.

• @DjMusa2 said in [REQUEST] Anyone Want to Take My Offer for Military Equipment?:

@WilliamEdwin380

Sorry, I wouldn't do this'. first thing, I am not good at scripting, which it explains everything under THIS script (epic fail script)

script.Parent.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
    2 2 script.Parent.Parent.Visible = not script.Parent.Parent.Visibile
    3 3 end)

It was supposed to be for a start menu,

Also, no, You have to give credit and yes you have control of it, Dont say no.

I think that is all,,I am just saying my opinion, i am bad at scripting and I am new, so you will need to collaborate like we all collaborate, so just start by sending the script and we will correct it.

• @Link150 It's not bullshit. We have that rule for a reason. Our previous programmer was credited and that was during the ClickMe and DontClickMe scammers. By crediting that programmer he got those scams, dozens of free robux message scams and he got mad. He quit after that. We are looking for a new programmer because the equipment scripts are broken because of some update I don't know. Only the person shooting the gun saw the bullets and nobody else and that's a problem. And some scripts made were just broken so you can take my offer if you want.

• @WilliamEdwin380

100% bullshit still.

By the way, you're not talking anymore about your lawyers? You couldn't afford paying them?

• @Aimarekin We have them ready. Do you want to program for our game?

• Look I just need a programmer our next raid is in a few days and they're going to laugh at us for not having any equipment, it makes us look bad.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.