[Request]Help devving my new game

• I am looking to hire an entire development team except for a scripter. I can program the game so that is not an issue. I will pay you with emojis and heartfelt messages expressing my gratitude and continued support in your journey towards going broke. I cannot pay you because I am broke. But I do know that emojis and heartfelt messages are worth more than any paycheck. Also if you were wondering, I refuse to give out credit. Why? Don't want you spammed(tho maybe I should credit nobody cause I could get spammed too) and don't want you to have any glory. If you feel offended don't worry. The heartfelt messages will not stop coming, oh and the emojis. If you have any questions post them below. Oh and finally work for me. I demand it. Cause if you don't, I will sue you so bad. My group members are all over the world they will hunt you down. So work for me and benefit, don't work for me and die.

• @Phlegethon5778

This is a joke, is it?

(EDIT: LMAO)

• @Phlegethon5778 wth where's the thankfulness

• @incapaz People did not like that. I saw that the other dude was not welcomed for offering thankfulness as payment and as they say: "Never repeat the same mistake twice" even if it was not my mistake, I saw the issue. So, I did not repeat the mistake. I thought I would also offer two things instead of one so people would get a better deal with me and flock to my dev team.

• Hum!

My group members are all over the world they will hunt you down. So work for me and benefit, don't work for me and die.

That is really savage, and how would I die???

Next.

If you feel offended don't worry.

Dont worry, I am not offended at all.

Honestly, Scripting Helpers should stop letting people send requests. Because it turns out like that: We will รง Not credit you, We will not pay you We will รง pay you with thankfulness and emojis..

Like, Wth??

Really nice one, Emojis....

Like, th y should really moderate.

Don't want you spammed

Wheres the grammar in there??? And also, if you don't want to credit us, then don't post this request.

• @Phlegethon5778

Ikr its emojis this time....people these days...

Like, who would want emojis like a credit??? Not me... I already have a beautiful list of emojis....

๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฅโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜’๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ“โ˜€๏ธโ˜„๏ธ๐ŸŒโ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿง๐Ÿป๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฃ๐ŸŽ—๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿฅ‡๐ŸŽณ๐Ÿš•๐Ÿšฆ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿšฆ๐Ÿšž๐Ÿšฆ๐Ÿš‹๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŽž๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“…๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ“‡๐Ÿ–‹โ›Ž๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ“ด๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿˆท๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธโ‡๏ธ๐Ÿ†•๐Ÿ†•โฌ๐Ÿ†“๐Ÿ†“โฉโฉ

Hope you enjoyed ;)

• @DjMusa2 The post is meant to be a joke. My grammar is incorrect because of the fact that I am trying to imitate a noob. Don't take my post seriously.

• This post is deleted!

• @DjMusa2 said in [Request]Help devving my new game:

Mmh. I see. Th n why do you want to pay us with emojis??????? Its really ridiculous that is MY opinion, but if you say so, then let it be and you would be VERY lucky if someone was doing it for you. I don't want everybody to start sending requests because I think will turn out that everybody will be hated.
    Also, Its really not putting good influence on other people, and you did the mistake twice. Anyways, You can do it if you want, but don't:

1. Spam it five times.
    2. Be disrespectful and savage
    3. Start insisting for someone to do It for you.

• @DjMusa2 stop.

• .... What did I do???? I was just saying my opinion, and I was telling him not to spam, to force us and things like that. What did I do wrong??? Just saying'...

• @DjMusa2 The post was being sarcastic but it kind of shouldn't be here

• I don't understand,what do you mean????

• @DjMusa2 This is Collaboration Requests, what do you expect? Of course there will be requests! (Also, it's probably a joke)

• What? Collaboration requests are you asking for someone to work for YOU and in return they give you thankfulness? Wow, in my opinion, this isint a collaboration request, but a request for You to work for them and they won't even credit you.

• @DjMusa2 one word for you

S A R C A S M

• @DjMusa2 He was being sarcastic (not for real) with this post: he wasn't being serious. I think he was trying to imitate WilliamEdwin380, and how he went about trying to get people to "help" him which ultimately backfired in the end. :rofl: However, I'm not sure putting it in Collaboration Requests was the best of ideas imo.

• Your such an immature person.

• @D3VRO no u

and *you're

• @incapaz Incapaz two words for you

S T O P I T

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.