Who do you talk to about why an account was banned?

• Banned

Hey, I just had a question. If your account was banned from the forum and you had no idea why or what happened, what should you do or who would you have to talk to in order to figure out what happened and possibly reverse it? Thanks.

• Global Moderator

You can contact us here if you wish to appeal a ban issued on your account.

Note that using alternate accounts to bypass bans is against the rules and will result in said alternate account being terminated. If you are currently using an alternate account, I will have to please ask you to stop.

• Banned

@Link150 Hey, thanks for letting me know how to ask about the ban. I'm gonna be 100% honest here, this is an alternate account but I'm not trying to bypass the ban, I'm sure that you can check and you'll see that this is the only post I have made. I just made this account so that I could ask this question because when I asked it on the main site with my actual account no one would answer and they all just said stuff like "someone take this crap down please" until someone moderated it and took it down. So this was the only way to ask my question. I apologize if this is against the rules and I will gladly stop using this account immediately. Thank you.

• Global Moderator

@SJW_IdeasAndHelpAcc No worries.

Now that your question has been answered, is it okay if I lock this topic?

• Banned

@Link150 sure go ahead, thanks

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.