Lots of Questions!

1. Where should i put RemoteEvents and RemoteFunctions?

2. Where should i put ModuleScripts?

3. Should i use a part with SpecialMesh inside it or Meshparts?

4. game.Workspace, workspace or game:GetService("Workspace")?

5. i scripted a sword(Tool) with a LocalScript in it, should i put the Script at ServerScriptService or in the tool? (i used RemoteEvent)

6. What is "ReplicatedFirst", what it does?

7. Should i use R6 or R15 at new Projects?

8. im burning brain cells because i use Roblox Studio 4-8 Hours per day, Should i work less or more in my projects?

9. is it possible to create a entire roblox project without any other developers ?

Lots of Questions.

• @FullMetalEdward45221 said in Lots of Questions!:

Where should i put RemoteEvents and RemoteFunctions?

Somewhere where they'll be replicated to the client.

@FullMetalEdward45221 said in Lots of Questions!:

Where should i put ModuleScripts?

Doesn't matter.

Should i use a part with SpecialMesh inside it or Meshparts?

Mesh parts.

game.Workspace, workspace or game:GetService("Workspace")?

For workspace it's personal preference, but for all services I personally use game:GetService()

i scripted a sword(Tool) with a LocalScript in it, should i put the Script at ServerScriptService or in the tool? (i used RemoteEvent)

Both go with the tool I think. Someone else might have a better answer.

What is "ReplicatedFirst", what it does?

When a client first joins, the first user-made instances to be replicated are the descendents of ReplicatedFirst. This makes ReplicatedFirst good for loading screens.

Should i use R6 or R15 at new Projects?

Both are supported by Roblox. I personally leave it to player choice, but in some games it might be better with one or the other.

im burning brain cells because i use Roblox Studio 4-8 Hours per day, Should i work less or more in my projects?

I don't have an answer for this. Someone else probably could answer it better.

is it possible to create a entire roblox project without any other developers ?

Yes. For bigger projects, you'll probably want a small team though.

• @FullMetalEdward45221

1. Generally, I put remote events/functions into ReplicatedStorage.
    2. I put module scripts into a folder in ServerStorage unless the client needs to access them, in which case I would put them in Replicatedstorage.
    3. For all other services I would say use :GetService(). In this case all the options you posted are ok.
    4. Any LocalScripts should be a descendant of the player and server Scripts should be kept in ServerScriptService unless you have a very good reason not to.
    5. ReplicatedFirst is used for things that you want to replicate to the client before anything else in the game.
    6. Both are fine.
    7. I have heard that the human brain can only focus well for about 4 hours a day. Feel free to work more than that, but be careful for your sanity and health.
    8. It is possible, but is very hard because usually people have specific skills. That is why dev teams exist. Go ahead and try. No harm in doing so.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.