Is there a way to change chat settings?

• Hello. c:

I'm trying to change my game's chat setting to BubbleChat, but the setting to change it's no longer in the game's permissions. :thinking:
    0_1540704455102_bubbleclassicchatoptionnotthere.jpg
    After doing some research, I did find that there's a function of Players to change the chat option called SetChatStyle; however, after testing in game, it doesn't change the chat at all. (Yes, I used the command bar as the page pointed out.) It defaults back to ClassicChat being true and BubbleChat being false.
    0_1540705091745_notsettingtobubblechat.jpg
    Is there another way to change the chat setting? Or am I not looking in the right place?

Thank you for reading, and have a good day. :)

• You can use this script here:

local Chat = game:GetService("Chat")
    local function setUpChatWindow()
        return { BubbleChatEnabled = true }
    end
    Chat:RegisterChatCallback(Enum.ChatCallbackType.OnCreatingChatWindow, setUpChatWindow)

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/removing-chat-type-avatar-appearance-override-settings/188227

Personally this change is overall stupid.

• To anyone who's looking for a solution to this, you gotta go into the Chat service and look for the chat script to accomplish this. The post's here. To get the scripts, go into F6 and look in the Chat service; copy everything that's in there, and then follow the instructions in the post I linked.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.