Roblox Studio bug or just me?

• I launch studio to work on my project. Then I see this:

0_1541574329538_upload-3427e0b4-65db-443e-a2dc-0b520b52e1a9

I have scripts in the server script service and I have things stored in server storage. Phlegethon5778 has scripted a few features as well and I will be mad if our work was all lost. My local scripts seem to be fine; but without the server scripts there is no longer remote communication. Also for some reason I cannot use the WASD or arrow keys to move around anymore. I have to click on a model or part and press F to focus on it. Then I can move. I've tried restarting, but no luck.

Any suggestions?

• Try to revert to an older place version.

(btw, while you do have autosaves and stuff, it doesn't hurt to take backups yourself)

• @RedcommanderV2 I always save my work before leaving studio :\ in other words I don't have a previous version

• Hello @sjr04Alt and @incapaz, everytime you publish a place, roblox keeps a "backup" for you, from an older version, it's very easy to go back to an earlier version.

-- Folow these steps --

1. Click on the "..." and select "Configure this Place"
    2. Select "Version History"
    3. Find an earlier version and press "Revert to this version"

If this doesn't work, roblox autosaves your work every x minutes, unless you disabled that.

-- Folow these steps --

1. Go to"FILE" and press "Settings..." or press Alt+S
    2. If you're not in the "Studio" menu already, select that
    3. Scroll down to the "Auto-Save" title
    4. Click the value of "Auto-Save Path"
    5. Find the autosave you're looking for

(If you have none, and you also did the first thing suggested, you're probably screwed)

I don't think there are any other ways to recover these things unless you accidently changed their Parent or have a manual backup somewhere.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.