Re-Introduce the ability to Favorite Questions.

• Before you could click a star that would favorite questions for later, but sadly they removed the feature because of slight problems.

I think it would be nice to save questions for later. I have the titles of important questions memorized, but I still forget sometimes and it can be very frustrating.

I don't think it would be too difficult to add, and it would be something that would be very beneficial.

Thanks for reading.

• I did use the favourite questions feature to have quick access to questions/answers that I found thoughtful, but as an alternative you can always bookmark questions.

• @bosswalrus It is true that you can use the favorite feature of your browser, but that becomes very cluttered very quickly. Myself, I like to favorite tons of things for later.

Another solution could be to save the pages in a folder, but that is something I just don't do. It would take time to setup and save all pages I like.

This is just feature I would really like to see, and I think others would like to see this too.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.