Availing Robux from BuildersClub Membership?

• My kid loves playing Roblox. However, he's been asking me to pay for some Builders Club membership which would help him in the game.

Since my kid won't be checking this forum (I have some financial troubles lately), can anyone let me know if I could get some other way in getting what he likes.

P.S. Sorry if I have posted it in an irrelevant category.

• This is commons. For off topic stuff. This doesn't have a category so commons is fine

• @jaygummers Unless you are making games that produce money, there is no reason for builders club. Builders club is a waste of money.

• Global Moderator

@jaygummers Hello jaygummers. I am afraid you are at the wrong place.

Scripting Helpers is a website for kids to learn how to make Roblox games. We are not affiliated in any way with Roblox; we are only a fan community.

But to answer your question, there is no way to acquire Builder's Club on Roblox but to pay with actual money, using either a credit card or gift card.

Beware of third-party websites that offer things like "free" or cheap Robux, Builders Club, etc. These are scams created to hack your child’s Roblox account and steal their email address, personal information, and money.

If you need more information about upgrading to Builder's Club, you should find everything you need here and here.

• Thanks for helping out so fast. I am really sorry but I found this forum pretty active when searched questions related to Robux.

Also, Yes! I would like to know where I might get these Gift Cards? Is there any discount on them around Christmas?

• Global Moderator

@jaygummers No worries.

Well there are Roblox gift cards, but I think these can only be used to purchase Robux and cosmetic items.

Otherwise you can purchase Visa or Mastercard prepaid cards in pharmacies and perhaps grocery stores near you, something I've done myself in the past.

But before making any purchases, be sure to visit these pages I've linked, as I don't know all the details. I wouldn't want you to purchase a prepaid card on my word and realize later that Roblox does not support this one card as a payment option.

Good luck to you, and I hope this helped. :slight_smile:

• As far as I know, you can use gift cards to buy BC. But, as Link said, I advise you to do some research before blindly purchasing one.

• If you're in the united states you can buy them at walmart, gamestop, target, sams club, costco and maybe a few more.

@Link150 you can buy Builders Club with robux cards. i do that myself

• Global Moderator

@sjr04Alt Okay, good to know. I couldn't find any info about that online. I only found hats and robux gift cards.

• I found one or two websites which were giving away Roblox Cards in exchange for taking surveys and stuff? I am definitely guessing that they are fake and are scams.

However, could check it up [REDACTED] because some sites even had like hundreds of good reviews.

• @sjr04Alt said in Availing Robux from BuildersClub Membership?:

If you're in the united states you can buy them at walmart, gamestop, target, sams club, costco and maybe a few more.

@Link150 you can buy Builders Club with robux cards. i do that myself

Yes, these kind of methods were mentioned here.

• @jaygummers Your link should be edited; it sends me to [REDACTED] instead of [REDACTED].

I'd guess that they had a 50/50 chance of being fake, as they get money from you doing surveys.

• all of them are fake @hiimgoodpack

• @hiimgoodpack I am planning to try atleast one of the most rated methods. Do you think it would harm if I register through a temp-mail?

• Global Moderator

@jaygummers @hiimgoodpack I would not recommend visiting these websites at all, even if they do not directly ask for personal information, credentials, or bank account details. Malicious users have many tricks up their sleeves, and it's possible these websites are being used to track you.

Also, I edited your messages this time but please refrain from posting such links on the forums in the future, thank you. :slight_smile:

• @jaygummers TL;DR If a site claims to be by or claims to be affiliated with Roblox and isn't a part of Roblox's domain (roblox.com), don't trust it. Never trust those "free robux" sites either; there's no way to get "free" robux on Roblox at all.

• @TheAlphaStigma You can get free robux, but these sites are still not allowed and work by group funds + surveys which make them more money than they give, either way, you can get banned from them so I don't recommend that anyone tries it

• Global Moderator

@RedcommanderV2

@Link150 said in Availing Robux from BuildersClub Membership?:

@jaygummers @hiimgoodpack I would not recommend visiting these websites at all, even if they do not directly ask for personal information, credentials, or bank account details. Malicious users have many tricks up their sleeves, and it's possible these websites are being used to track you.

You should not ever visit such websites.

• This should not be an issue. Robux is only obtainable on the Roblox website by spending money. Any other form must then either be illegal, a scam, or unable to actually function as the website claims. There is no such thing as free Robux and there never will be. There is a cost for everything, and if you cannot see the cost, be wary (and don't buy without knowing what you are spending).

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.