A work in progress.

• So, I have been making this new game called Food Fights and just wanted to let you all know about it. It will be a game about fighting with food (as the name indicates). If you are still confused, there will be different game modes in which you have to fight with food to survive (instead of fighting with guns or knives to make the game different). There will be rounds, and a random game mode will be picked such as deathmatch or team deathmatch. Then, a random map will be picked, and the players will be teleported. Sort of like that. I want this game to be successful too (like 100 concurrent players or more) I am not a very good dev though and my game is not even close to being released so please give me suggetions and help me by answering my questions.

• Ooo. If you are making gamemodes, you should have a round of where there's vampires then people with garlic, kinda still on topic, right?

Edit: Actually, why not garlic AND garlic-based products like garlic bread!

• uh well I could make a boss round where you have to defeat a vampire using garlic yeah that could work maybe
    but when I say I havent done much, I havent done much. like i am still working on a custom toolbar for the players.

• @DominusInfinitus Lol for me, I'm still fooling around with Roblox stuff. Haven't really developed any true games.

• @Cvieyra2test same man.

• @DominusInfinitus Lol a little off-topic, but assuming we've both followed the same path. Ya know about particle emitter colour change & mesh offset?

• @Cvieyra2test Mesh offset?
    I bet I can change a particle emitter color.

• @DominusInfinitus Yeah, mesh offset, it's like one of the coolest tricks I know. If a part has a mesh in it, it has an "offset" property that sets the mesh to a different place from the part, thus "offset."

So I've done the trick on my studio friends by putting a part underneath the baseplate, then changing the offset to 0,10,0 so it's ontop of the baseplate. Then I'd ask them to try to select the part, they'd also try to unlock it to no success lol.

• @Cvieyra2test oh, I get it. they are clicking on a mesh when the real part is under the baseplate. Yeah, that is weird.

• @DominusInfinitus Yes, best trick in the book!

• @Cvieyra2test hmmm. well lets get back to talking about the game. So The normal or "classic" gamemode in food fights will be a deathmatch. The players will be throwing burgers and pizzas and ice cream at eachother to do damage. maybe I could make it where healthy fruits and veggies spawn on the map and if players eat them they regenerate health.

• @DominusInfinitus I sort of wish that I had a person who could collaborate with me to build this game via a helper, but I am unfortunately going to get turned down most of the time because:

1. Way below young adult age (18) 2. Not enough time due to school
    2. Not very good at developing and often get distracted by youtube (hey I can't help it some videos are so interesting) and other stuff like that. Plus you all are technically strangers

• @DominusInfinitus Lel I'd help, but I am also under 18, are a stranger and I do get distracted myself. I usually distract myself if I get bored or come across something more interesting. Main reason why I haven't really made any grand games. However I am developin' more stuff now'a'days.

So I do not know if ya wanna accept me in or what.

• alt text

• @Cvieyra2test idk it would be nice having a partner. But ya know right now I am just too young and too distracted with not enough time.

• @DominusInfinitus Lol RIP yeah

• @Cvieyra2test well bye gotta go tomorrow morning I will be back and we can talk more about it

• @DominusInfinitus I'd help, with or without pay.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.