Tell if answer was accepted by a community moderator

• Now, I'm not sure if this already exists or another measure is in place, but it would be nice to have a tag on answers that were accepted by a community moderator.

This could prevent exploitation of having someone accept all the answers of a friend, for example. Currently, community mods can accept answers and no one would know that they did.

Now, of course there is a very low chance that there is a community moderator who would do this, but it would be nice to have something in place.

• @ihatecars100 maybe we could make a lower rank that you have to be to do this? Not many people have 2000 reputation on this site, and not every one has got time to come on everyday, so if we made it where there was a lower rank, then sure!

• @DominusInfinitus, if you're good, then getting to 2k rep is easy, if you care. I don't think this is a necessary feature. The higher level moderators can probably see the edits and address the problem, if need be. It's not something I would be concerned about, if I were you.

• @Phlegethon5778 When you edit a question / answer it shows up "Edited by USER". Also btw if you didn't know at 2k rep you automatically become community moderator.

• @sjr04Alt, I knew that. I wasn't talking about editing in that sense. I was referring to accepting the question for someone else. When I said higher level moderators, I meant the moderators that are not moderators because of their rep, but because eryn chose them.

• @Phlegethon5778 Administrators, super administrators

• @sjr04Alt There are users with just the "moderator" rank, although I don't know if they actually have any different access/control over the SH site, or moderation abilities. That may just be Eryn, m39?

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.