My Game

• Hello I could use some help testing my game. Please tryout Your Local Mechanic.
    Your Local Mechanic The object of the game is to fix customers cars. There are several parts to fix. There also is a tow truck to pickup the broken vehicles. Please give any suggestions on how to improve the game or if you find any bugs.

• @CoyoteCoyle hmmmm bowser wyd breaking the rules (bypassing ban with an alt)

• @CoyoteCoyle, I couldn't figure out how to do a lot of things, but I didn't see any errors in the client side output, and it looked amazing. The amount of detail in the car and the functionalities in the garage are really cool. Keep up the great work!

• @sjr04Alt The game is in my kids account because she has builders club and I don't. I can login with her account if needed.

• @Phlegethon5778 There is a service manual that explains how to fix every part in the menu. Did you notice that? Maybe I can somehow have a help button that brings it up.

• @CoyoteCoyle I loved your game. It was great. The only suggestions I have are to make the Guis a bit better and add new things. I changed the muffler, but when I looked in the instruction manual It didn't say how to do the windshield wipers. I just figured it out myself and clicked on them. But, the point is, your game has potentail. If you can just find a way to make the game a little less laggy and have better guis, I think you will be ready to advertise

• @DominusInfinitus Thanks yeah I need to improve the gui's. I like to script but my artwork creativity is not the greatest.

Looks like your connection to Scripting Helpers was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.